We employ a double radius at the bottom of the skin to reduce drag. Bottom wear strips are always standard, and a diamond shaped structural bridge system is used in the upper works. High tensile Abrasion Resistant AR400 & T1 steel is always used at all critical points. Our steel is 100% sourced from Canada and USA.
- Constructed from T1 & AR400 Steel at all critical points.
- Comes standard with CAT style Rock Chisel J-Series teeth. Ask us about other styles of teeth.
- D-Ring Lifting Lug welded on back.
- Includes a 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- AR400 Wear Strips come standard. Side cutters and additional wear components are optional (See Extreme-Duty Buckets).